Visit our tasting room in Prosser
Visit us to taste new releases from our nearly 2,900 acres of vines planted in the Wahluke Slope, The Ancient Lakes of the Columbia Valley, and Columbia Valley appellations. In addition to our Traditions and The Estates wines, we also offer our Vineyard Series wines, which are only available in the Tasting Room. Ask us about our MBV Cellar Club featuring limited-edition bottlings, pre-releases, library wines, and more!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Hours: 10AM – 5PM Daily
Prosser’s Vintner’s Village
508 Cabernet Court
Prosser, WA 99350
P: (509) 788-0030
F: (509) 728-9161
Easter – CLOSED
Thanksgiving – CLOSED
Christmas Eve – Open 10am-2pm
Christmas Day – CLOSED
New Year’s Eve – CLOSED
New Year’s Day – CLOSED
- mid-October-April $5 tasting fee, refundable upon wine purchase.
- May-mid-October – $5-10 with $5 tasting rebate. Friday-Sunday tastings are seated tastings.
- We offer two different charcuterie & cheese plates year-round.
For the comfort of all of our guests when visiting please observe the following:
- No outside food or beverage
- No pets inside
- Reservations are required for parties of 8 or more
Facility Rental Info
Interested in hosting an event at Milbrandt Vineyards? We are available for your next business meeting, party, or gathering with friends and family. More Info