Prosser Tasting Room
Milbrandt Vineyards, founded in 1997, invites you to our Prosser tasting room for a premium wine country experience featuring our award-winning wines and warm hospitality. Ask us about our MBV Cellar Club offering limited-edition bottlings, pre-releases, library wines and more.
Friday – Sunday: 12 pm – 6 pm
508 Cabernet Court
Prosser, WA 99350
P: (509) 788-0030
Thanksgiving – CLOSED
Christmas Eve – CLOSED
Christmas Day – CLOSED
New Year’s Day – CLOSED
- $15, waived with $35 purchase (tasting fees cannot be waived with parties of 6 or more.)
- or an expanded tasting menu at $25, waived with a$35 purchase.
For the comfort of all of our guests when visiting please observe the following:
- Children are not allowed at this time unless they are able to remain seated for the duration of your visit
- Well behaved, leashed pets are allowed on our patio
- Takeout food is allowed and must be cleared by host
- Receive VIP treatment when you reserve your tasting on our website
- Reservations are suggested for group of 8 or more. Tastings fees cannot be waived for 6 or more.
- 4 wine selections
- Reserved seating for your group
- A dedicated Wine Ambassador to guide you through your wine tasting flight
EVENT SPACE RENTAL
Our Prosser tasting room has several rental options to choose from based on the size and reason for your gathering.
The banquet room is the perfect setting for a private gathering or formal event. This room is equipped with a television that can be used for videos or presentations.
Treat your guests to beautiful views of the Yakima Valley and surrounding foothills when you rent one of our expansive patios.
We can accommodate groups up to 195 guests with our facility rental. This includes use of our tasting room, banquet room, two patios and bocce ball court.
- Tasting Room: 69
- Barrel Room: 40
- Front Patio: 60
- Back Patio: 40
- Entire Building: Year Round
- Barrel Room: Year Round
- Front Patio: June-September
- Back Patio: June-September
- A full commercial kitchen
- Preferred caterer or choose your own
- Alcohol: No outside alcohol permitted
- Event Hours: 8am-10pm