Sparkling Rosé MASKerade
September 4 @ 1:00 pm - September 27 @ 6:00 pm
The Sparkling Rosé MASKerade happens every weekend in September (Fri., Sat., Sun. 1pm-6pm) simultaneously at all Milbrandt Vineyards & Ryan Patrick Wines locations in Woodinville, Leavenworth, & Prosser.
Enjoy gourmet food pairings, expanded wine flights, AND the exclusive release of our inaugural Coeur Cause Sparkling Rosé with sales benefiting charity.
Door prizes are awarded for swankiest or most creative face masks every weekend!
The event helps fund art & education programs for children in partnership with Friends of the Lower Grand Coulee, a 501(c)(3).
Reservations are required for Seated Tastings, but are not required for the ‘Stroll & Go’ experience.
Event is discounted for Club Members but reservations are still required for Seated Tastings.
Limited seating. We are still practicing safe social distancing. Face masks required until seated or served.
Seated Tasting Experience:
Wine Club- $10 (waived with 2-bottle purchase of Sparkling Rosé)
General- $25 (waived with 2-bottle purchase of Sparkling Rosé)
Seated Tastings include: Sparkling Rosé toast upon arrival, a tasting flight of SEVEN wines (red & white), two gourmet bites, participation in raffle contests and viewing of the outdoor ‘Bubbly & Bronze’ Art Exhibit.
‘Stroll & Go’ Experience:
Wine Club- $5 (waived with 1-bottle purchase of Sparkling Rosé)
General- $10 (waived with 1-bottle purchase of Sparkling Rosé)
‘Stroll & Go’ includes: A glass of Coeur Cause Sparkling Rosé, one to-go gourmet bite, and a stroll through the outdoor ‘Bubbly & Bronze’ Art Exhibit. No table necessary.
- Gourmet Food Pairings & Expanded Wine Flights
- Exclusive release of Coeur Cause Sparkling Rosé
- Luxury raffle, door prizes, & silent auction
- ‘Safe & Swanky’ Face Mask Contest
- Multiple prizes given for swankiest, most creative face masks
- ‘Bubbly & Bronze’ Art Exhibit
- Featured bronze sculptures crafted by children
- Featured artwork & bronze by renowned sculptor Kevin Pettelle
- Choose bet0ween a Seated Tasting or ‘Stroll & Go’
- Luxury Silent Auction happens Sept. 26th at the Woodinville location
- Context: Last year, we held a ‘Bottle Your Charity’ Video Contest. The winning entry was to be awarded up to 9,000 bottles of Sparkling Rosé bottled in the charity’s honor.
- That winner was Friends of the Lower Grand Coulee, and that inaugural Sparkling Rosé is appropriately called “Coeur Cause”.
- This project was made possible thanks to Labels West, TricorBraun, Cork Supply, Ryan Patrick Wines, Ceremony Cellars LLC, and Milbrandt Vineyards.