Leavenworth Tasting Room
In front of the charming Maypole park (right in the center of downtown), come taste single vineyard and reserve wines in a huge space of mid-century AND industrial fusion.
Ask us about our MBV Cellar Club featuring limited-edition bottlings, pre-releases, library wines, and more!
Reservations highly suggested. Reserved patio seating and limited reservations inside.
To book a reservation:
Call (509) 888-4636 or email email@example.com. Reservations are currently limited to one hour.
Friday – Sunday: 12 pm – 6 pm
707 U.S. Hwy. 2, Unit D
Leavenworth, WA 98826
P. (509) 888 4636
Thanksgiving – CLOSED
Christmas Eve – CLOSED
Christmas Day – CLOSED
New Year’s Day – CLOSED
- Milbrandt $15 flight. Waived with $35 purchase. (Tasting Fees cannot be waived with parties of 6 or more.) Periodically we include an optional expanded tasting menu at an additional cost.
For the comfort of all of our guests when visiting please observe the following:
- We require face masks until you are seated at your table
- Please practice social distancing of 6 feet with anyone not in your group
- Children are not allowed at this time unless they are able to remain seated for the duration of your visit
- Well behaved, leashed pets are allowed on our patio
- Takeout food is allowed and must be cleared by host
Facility Rental Info
Interested in hosting an event at Milbrandt Vineyards? We are available for your next business meeting, party, or gathering with friends and family.