Leavenworth Tasting Room
Our new Leavenworth tasting room is now open! In front of the charming Maypole park (right in the center of downtown), come taste single vineyard and reserve wines in a huge space of mid-century AND industrial fusion.
Ask us about our MBV Cellar Club featuring limited-edition bottlings, pre-releases, library wines, and more!
We are open once again to serve you. We are celebrating Phase 1.5 and a gradual return to a new normal with reserved patio seating and limited wine reservations inside.
To book a reservation:
Call (509) 888-4636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations are currently limited to one hour and capped at 5 guests.
Friday – Sunday: 1 pm – 6 pm
707 U.S. Hwy. 2, Unit D
Leavenworth, WA 98826
P. (509) 888 4636
Thanksgiving – CLOSED
Christmas Eve – CLOSED
Christmas Day – CLOSED
New Year’s Day – CLOSED
- Milbrandt $15 flight (5 wines) Waived with $35 purchase
For the comfort of all of our guests when visiting please observe the following:
- We strongly encourage wearing face masks until you are seated at your table
- Please practice social distancing of 6 feet with anyone not in your group
- Children are not allowed at this time unless they are able to remain seated for the duration of your visit
- Well behaved, leashed pets are allowed in our tasting room
- Takeout food is allowed and must be cleared by guest
Facility Rental Info
Interested in hosting an event at Milbrandt Vineyards? We are available for your next business meeting, party, or gathering with friends and family.