Leavenworth Tasting Room
Our new Leavenworth tasting room is now open! In front of the charming Maypole park (right in the center of downtown), come taste single vineyard and reserve wines in a huge space of mid-century AND industrial fusion.
Ask us about our MBV Cellar Club featuring limited-edition bottlings, pre-releases, library wines, and more!
Monday: 12pm – 6pm
Tuesday & Wednesday: 1pm – 6pm
Thursday: 12pm – 6pm
Friday & Saturday: 12pm – 7pm
Sunday: 12pm – 6pm
707 U.S. Hwy. 2, Unit D
Leavenworth, WA 98826
P. (509) 888 2236
Thanksgiving – CLOSED
Christmas Eve – CLOSED
Christmas Day – CLOSED
New Year’s Day – CLOSED
- Milbrandt $15 flight (5 wines) Waived with $30 purchase
For the comfort of all of our guests when visiting please observe the following:
- No pets are allowed inside or on the patios
- Receive VIP treatment when you reserve your tasting on our website
- Reservations are required for groups of 8 or more
- 5 wine selections
- Reserved area for your group
- Bottled sparkling or still water
- Gourmet meat & cheese tray from Cured by Visconti’s
- A dedicated Wine Ambassador to guide you through your wine flight
- A map detailing Washington AVA’s
- A bonus pour
Wine flights are $20 per person, waived with a $30 purchase.
Facility Rental Info
Interested in hosting an event at Milbrandt Vineyards? We are available for your next business meeting, party, or gathering with friends and family.