Woodinville Tasting Room
Milbrandt Vineyards, founded in 1997, invites you to our Woodinville tasting room for a premium wine country experience featuring our award-winning wines and warm hospitality. Ask us about our MBV Cellar Club offering limited-edition bottlings, pre-releases, library wines and more.
To book a reservation:
Visit us at OpenTable.com , call (425) 949-7660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations are limited to one hour and capped at 6 guests.
If you are looking to reserve for 6 to 10 people for a special occasion or just a big get-together we have a space just for you! Our VIP Private Patio Seating features…
– A luxurious private sofa that seats up to 10 people comfortably
– 2 hours to have the space all to yourselves
– A dedicated server
– 2 wines for tastings while you select your additional tasting or bottle experience
– Artisan cheese and crackers & hand cut chips
– 10% off any bottles of wine (additional on member discounts)
Pricing is $25 per person with a 6 person minimum. A $50 credit will be given to our wine club members on arrival. Custom large charcuterie board available to purchase with a 1 week advance notice. After-hours time slots are available with 2 weeks advance notice. Call 425-949-7660 to make your reservation.
Ask us about our MBV Cellar Club featuring limited-edition bottlings, pre-releases, library wines, and more!
Friday – 12 pm – 6 pm
Sat. – Sun.: 12 pm – 6 pm
Thursdays 2 pm – 6 pm for Wine Club Members Only
14450 Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE #101A
Woodinville, WA 98072
P. (425) 949-7660
Thanksgiving – CLOSED
Christmas Eve – CLOSED
Christmas Day – CLOSED
New Year’s Day – CLOSED
- Tasting fees are $15, waived with minimum $35 purchase
(periodically we include an optional expanded tasting menu at an additional cost.)
- Coeur Cause® Seated Tasting with SIX wines and small bites is $35, waived with a $45 purchase.
- Tasting fees cannot be waived on parties of 6 or more.
For the comfort of all of our guests when visiting please observe the following:
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of 6 guests
- We require wearing face masks for indoor seating
- Well behaved, leashed pets are allowed in our tasting room
- No outside food is permitted
Facility Rental Info
We are available for your next business meeting, party, or gathering with friends and family. Wine club members receive 25% off facility rental fees. Special offers available for private events held Summer 2020.